You Are Reading

0

Neat people/Similarities

JasonLCM Saturday, November 24, 2012
Neat people cannot possibly understand the concept of an organized mess, nor can they seem to understand that if they take something and put it in a different place from where I left it, I couldn't possibly know where it is.
Especially since their idea of it being neat is just putting everything out of sight and hidden in a drawer somewhere... At least if it's all over my desk I can just pick it off the pile. When you take all the stuff off my desk and put it into random cupboards and drawers round the house, am I really supposed to know where my stuff is? And when I ask, I get slapped with the, "You should really keep track of your stuff better then so you don't keep losing it. I put it in the cupboard," answer.

-
Saelis

It's actually quite easy to find someone who share similarities with you. Just like how these exact words of another person,  fully expressed my thought.


 Some people wants to be unique, some people want to find someone who is the same as them. Well, to those who wants to be unique, sorry to break it to you, but whatever you've gone through, whatever you may think makes you unique, chances are, someone somewhere in this world has been through similar experiences. & that will make them so much like you that you feel that it makes you less unique when you are around them. You cannot take it, you cannot accept that you aren't really that unique, and then you stay away from them, thanks to your big ego. In fact, it is your big ego that's making you think that you ARE unique and MUST be as unique as possible in the first place. It's sad that you have to hide from the truth, the truth that you really aren't that special. The fear, the fear of sharing your thoughts, is it really just afraid of being judged by others? Or is it because you're afraid some people might have the same thought as you?

For those who wants to find someone who is the same as them, sorry to disappoint you as well. Because no matter how much alike you and someone else are, you'll never be the same. The keyword here is "SIMILAR". It means having a resemblance in appearance, character, or quantity, without being identical.
While their experiences might be similar with yours, in the end it is still "different". It might have molded both of you in to the same type of person, but there will always be differences. These are the people that would befriend those who are similar to them, they would start off pretty well, get along easily & become the best of friends......UNTIL one day they notice their differences. It wouldn't be much of a problem if they could accept their differences, but if one party feel "cheated", it's gonna fall apart in a blink of an eye.

I admire those people, who appreciate both their uniqueness and their similarities with others. Well, I guess most people are like that, so I admire most of them? Or is it? Are people really that decent? Well, you will have to observe for yourself.

On the other hand, what kind of person am I? I suppose everyone have their own standard of acceptance. It all depends on how much difference or how much similarities they can accept. & thus, when I say I admire those people, it's actually based on my own standard of what exactly IS "people who appreciate their uniqueness and similarities with others".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Closed Note