Gah, can't believe I'm blogging in the school library. I find myself doing nothing after coming to school earlier to pass up my Jap homework, it's really boring walking around the campus alone....WITH NO FREAKING OBJECTIVE!! So now, here I am, sitting in the library blogging...alone.
Let's start with sharing a very weird experience of mine a few months ago. I can't remember the exact date, but it was around October...I think... Anyway, here comes the story. I was enjoying my holiday when it happened. Since I don't get to sleep much during my 1st semester, not to mention the occasional 'STAYING UP LATE TO STARE AT THE PC DOING RANDOM STUFF' session, I woke up late most of the time during the holdays. One day, when I was enjoying my sleep on "my own queen size bed that's in my room which is in my home located in Batu Pahat, a town inside of Johor, Malaysia" a.k.a "MY LOVELY BED THAT'S NOT IN SINGAPORE", I received a sms that woke me up, it was 7am in the morning. When I checked the message, it says I have 2 missed calls, from 2 different numbers on that same day, but....the time was 5:**pm & 7:**pm. I didn't bother much that instant as I was really tired, so I continued sleeping after reading the message. But when I woke up at 9am, I realized that how the hell is that even possible!? So I checked the message again....but this time...I CAN'T FIND THE SMS!! It's like it just dissappeared....like it was never there before. I've told a few people about this, & they all said that I was dreaming (I'm pretty sure you're having the same idea right now too). But it felt so real...so real that I don't believe it's a dream. If only I could screenshot images with my eyes, then I could prove that it actually happened.
Well it's not really a big deal, but still, it bothers me a little =..=
Oh ya, I just realized it's been a week since my last blog post. Been really busy recently, with quizes coming up, & common test after that, & the thing that worries me most: "Material Science project"!! Gah, gtg now...time for computer programming class =..=
You Are Reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe
0 comments:
Post a Comment